Infrastructure Analyst II Division:
Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location:
Arthrex is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. Arthrex is actively seeking an Infrastructure Analyst II to work directly with the IT departments within Arthrex. Strong and hands-on knowledge Active Directory 2012+, Microsoft DNS, and administration of Domain. Some experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration (Exchange, Teams) and Group Policies. Basic knowledge of other IT Infrastructure technologies and services are a plus, (Citrix VDI, VMware/Hyper-V, Microsoft Azure, networking) Excellent communications and analytical skills, strong technical project management skills and a Bachelors' degree will be essential for this position. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead small IT projects and project teams.
- Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades, and services for streamlining and system improvements.
- Support of hardware/software maintenance to include troubleshooting, installation and upgrades, Tier 2 support.
- Support multiple locations worldwide (domestic and international travel may be required).
- Complete IT operational tasks, project tasks, and end user support duties as assigned.
- Assist with architecture and design of infrastructure solutions and methodology.
- Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting methodology, Tier 2.
- Maintain accurate updated documentation while performing essential job duties.
- Assist other analyst with troubleshooting and fulfillment processes.
- Technical expertise on the operation, maintenance, management, and deployment of computer infrastructure hardware/software.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2 years of experience in supporting computer infrastructure hardware, applications, and systems required.
- Computer infrastructure-centered certifications required.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job preferred.
- Strong and hands-on knowledge Active Directory 2012+, Microsoft DNS, and administration of Domain Controllers in a medium-to-large environment (500+ users) is required. Experience in complex, enterprise-scale (5,000+ users) environments is preferred.
- Some experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration (Exchange, Teams) and Group Policies is required. Experience in complex, enterprise-scale (5,000+ users) environments is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of other IT Infrastructure technologies and services are a plus, e.g. Citrix VDI, VMware/Hyper-V, Microsoft Azure, networking, etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.Job Requirements: