Robert Half is looking to add a Infrastructure Analyst to our clients IT team.
How you will make an impact
- Perform feasibility studies, review computer systems capabilities, work flow, schedule limitations, and assist in planning or developing new systems or modifying existing to improve.
- Work with internal and external parties to identify, translate, and document all business requirements, processes and proposed solutions.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and leverage end-to-end knowledge to identify people, process, and technology gaps pertaining to system communications. Assess gaps and communicate with all parties to resolve.
- Power continuous improvement for all system interfaces; continuous training and research to drive modernization and risk mitigation.
- Will make recommendations for IT systems, processes associated with software technology planning, development, implementation, security and interfaces.
- Identify code problems and software errors by testing and analyzing systems, and work with programmers to correct.
- Examine business and user requirements, procedures and problems to automate process.
- Assist in training users to work on systems and programs, provide problem resolution and support for apps and systems.
Requirements Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience with systems integration and data platforms.Strong candidates should be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in layman or technical terms as required.A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Management Information Systems OR, in lieu of degree, equal work experience is preferred.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app () and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.