Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the top tier players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
Leads and encourages and builds teams to deliver an outstanding, high quality product, service or product support result within a defined schedule, budget, quality and scope.
Please send your resumes to
Locations: Frisco, TX
- A minimum of 8 years professional experience in the wireless industry as a RF DAS Design engineer and experienced in 5G/LTE/LTEU/ WCDMA/ CBRS technologies
- Degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, or Electrical engineering.
- Experience designing and commissioning of multi-sector, neutral host DAS using most major DAS OEMs such as Corning, CommScope, SOLiD, ADRF, JMA/TEKO (Certification is a plus)
- Deep Knowledge of active and passive DAS components (e.g. remote units, DAS OEM models, coaxial and fiber cable, antennas, splitters).
- Experience with DAS design, commissioning, CW measurement, optimization, and troubleshooting.
- Expert at completing commissioning tasks, Sweep, PIM, and Fiber testing. CW measurements.
- Experience with Link Budgets for multiple technologies/frequencies, calculating noise figures, and calculating intermodulation products.
- Experience with iBwave software (certification is a plus).
- Must have recent experience with DAS Design and RF Testing
- Extensive knowledge about the RF Walk Testing and Optimization of inbuilding DAS solutions. Successful candidate will lead walk test data collection and Optimization projects.
- Design/ Optimize iDAS, oDAS, small cell solutions with iBwave.
- Participate in solution iBwave designs and proposals as needed.
- Use a variety of measures to confirm system designs including test equipment, power density and power meter, spectrum analyzer, and pilot scanner RF testing, reporting, and troubleshooting.
- Conduct field work and measurements. Operate test equipment and run post-processing software.
- Mentor/Train/Manage technicians and junior engineers for field work and measurements.
- Perform ongoing system testing, test analysis, troubleshooting, test reports.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Being a team player in the truest sense, with an ability to work with partners across different time zones.
- A work ethic to drive projects and tasks to finish on time, overcoming any obstacles along the way.
- Solid skills with Microsoft Office Software (particularly Excel, Power point).
- In addition, qualified Candidates with have the ability to:
- Valid US work Visa
- Valid driving license
- Travel to project locations if it is needed.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a professional manner at all job sites.
- Deliver customer service, use great communication skills, and demonstrate ability to work well on a team.
- Demonstrate ability to complete iBwave designs, optimization and commissioning activities independently as projects require, while working with a sense of urgency.
Why you will love this job:
- We will work on large meaningful and elaborate programs!
- We will be able to collaborate with the best and brightest minds to collaborate across accounts/regions to provide a single voice!
- We will have the opportunity to work with the industry most promote technologies.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to encouraging a diverse and inclusive workforce.