To be the most respected asset manager in the world, we strive to have the most agile technology organization in asset management.
- We strive to be responsive to market or business changes
- We embrace a data driven culture
- We believe in modern architecture principles
- We are forward thinking
- We foster innovation
- We are a learning organization
The Head of the Technology Infrastructure Services team will be responsible for:
- Leading the team responsible for establishing the Infrastructure Services function within Global Enterprise Technology.
- Developing strategic and innovative enterprise monitoring tool required to support our SRE function, this includes all tools needed by the infrastructure and application development teams to proactively monitor the health of our entire technology stack.
- Establishing a centralized Digital Identity Access Management function that will align with industry best practices around security and audits while ensuring maximum productivity for all employees.
- Managing the firm's DNS/DHCP/IPAM/PKI/AD platforms
- Redefining and implement the firm's IT Service Management strategy. Establish a center of excellence to drive automation for IT services.
- Managing the firm's job scheduling and managed file transfer platforms. Preference for candidates with extensive knowledge of Tidal Job Scheduling product.
- Working collaboratively with various stakeholders including technology leads and developers to drive prioritization, delivery, and implementation of infrastructure service solutions within the firm
- Developing all levels of the technology organization
Collaboratively work with various stakeholders to build knowledge of and work in compliance with:
- Lord Abbett infrastructure, platforms, applications, teams, and personnel
Tools you will use:
- Microsoft AD
- Cherwell, ServiceNow
- 10+ years' experience in design and implementation of Enterprise Monitoring tools and critical Infrastructure solutions
- Demonstrated experience in engineering platforms used by SRE and DevSecOps teams
- Strong knowledge of cloud with a heavy bias for AWS and Azure platforms
- Expert in Active Directory and PKI
- Prefer candidate with knowledge of Tidal Job Scheduling
- Strong in execution, with a demonstrated ability of delivering results under time pressure and managing competing priorities with multiple complexities
- Track record of building effective teams, coaching skills to help team members
- Highly metrics-oriented, with a proven track record of commercializing digital platforms, and maximizing customer usage and business impact/revenue
- Innovative - have an "ideas mindset" with an ability to find practical solutions to problems
- Be data driven, with the ability to communicate recommendations using facts and derived information
- Have a highly collaborative style across functional and technical audiences
- Ability to influence and hold others accountable to drive decisions and delivery
- Experience in cost/benefit analysis and prioritization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to synthesize complex ideas and articulate in very clear messages to enhance discussions with all stakeholders, ability to effectively communicate to different types of stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field, Master's degree preferred
- Financial industry experience preferred
Lord Abbett is a leading asset manager serving clients worldwide. Our purpose-securing a sustainable future for our clients, our people, and our world-fuels everything we do. Inspired by our "dream big, work hard, have fun" principle, our people thrive in our vibrant culture and deliver lasting impact to our clients and communities. We are honored to have earned recognition as one of the Best Places to Work in Money Management for 2022, 2021, and 2020 by Pensions & Investments, a Best Place to Work in the Human Rights Campaign's 2022 and 2021 Corporate Equality Index, a measure of LGBTQ workplace equality, and certified as Great Place to Work in 2022 and 2021.
Compensation Information: The annual base salary range is $225,000 - $275,000. Salary is estimated for this role. Actual pay may be different.
Discretionary Bonus: This role may be eligible to receive an annual discretionary bonus. Discretionary bonuses are determined by several factors including, but not limited to, firm, team, and individual performance.
Benefits: Lord Abbett is committed to offering a competitive total rewards package to all eligible employees. Offerings include competitive total compensation, retirement plans, competitive health and well-being plans. To learn more about what we offer, visit our page.