Fibre Infrastructure Engineers
* Competitive salary plus bonus
* 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
* Extra days off for your birthday, moving home or wedding/civil partnership
* Private medical Insurance
* Life assurance
* Retail offers - discounts from hundreds of recognisable brands
* Cycle-to-work scheme
* Free Hyperoptic broadband if you live in a Hyperoptic area
* Recruitment referral bonus
* O2 mobile phone discount
* Wellbeing subscription subsidy
* Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fibre 'gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
And we're on a mission: to gigabit Britain.
Whatever we're doing - whether we're liaising with property professionals, delivering our network, or installing in a customer's home, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand - without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a Fibre Infrastructure Engineer who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
To be part of a high performing reliable team, that will access the underground network to install and build fibre infrastructure that will provide Hyperoptic 1Gig broadband to homes across the UK, supporting the business increase its footprint throughout the counties
What will you be doing?
* Planning and understanding potential connectivity of sites/areas
* Testing potential fibre routes within the underground network
* Installing fibre infrastructure in underground network
* Identify ways of improving health and safety working practices to achieve a more beneficial and productive work environment
What are we looking for?
* Experience and knowledge of cabling practices with both fibre and copper
* Experience in cabling infrastructure environment within duct networks
* Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
* Tenacious and determined to succeed while delivering results
* Current and valid drivers license
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
* You apply
* We carefully review your application
* We'll get back to you - even if it's a no (for now)
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast:
We look forward to hearing from you.