CBTS is searching for an Endpoint System Engineer that will be responsible for the administration and management of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Mobile Device Management (MDM). This individual will be responsible for the creation/updates of base system images for client systems, and the creation/maintenance of software updates & deployments. Also, this individual will be responsible for the MDM solution and the creation/updates of the profiles for the various mobile devices (iOS & Android). Active Directory technologies (ADUC, GPOs, DHCP, DNS, etc.) will be used daily in this role.
The Endpoint System Engineer may perform the following duties:
- Manage the installation, maintenance and support of systems via Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. These duties will include workstation system deployments, software deployments, and patch management. Also, the creation of SCCM reports as needed to support organization projects.
- Manage the installation, maintenance and support of mobile devices via the Mobile Device Management solution. These duties may include setting device profiles, verifying application & wireless settings are properly configured, and patching/updating the devices. Provide day-to-day enrollment, provisioning, and monitoring of devices.
- Executing problem resolutions for system hardware, software, and other operational needs. At times, this will include the training, mentoring, directing, and validation of work performed by Field Support technicians or the Endpoint Services Administrator.
- Develop and maintain processes, procedures, and knowledge base articles for the Enterprise Endpoint Management team.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience.
License & Certification: Desired certifications: MCSA (Windows 7 and/or Windows 10).
Experience: Minimum four (4) years' experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager in a multi-site, enterprise environment. Minimum 1 year of experience with Mobile Device Management (inTune, AirWatch, JAMF, etc.)
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge/experience with System Center Configuration Manager
- Excellent knowledge/experience with Mobile Device Management solutions
- Excellent knowledge/experience with desktop operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 10, MacOS)
- Excellent knowledge/experience with Active Directory services including; DHCP, DNS, and Group Policy
- Strong knowledge/experience with mobile devices/operating systems (iPhone/iPad, Android)
- Strong knowledge/experience with Office 365
- Strong knowledge/experience with scripting technologies (PowerShell)
- Great communication skills (verbal & written) to work with novice to advanced users and in communicating technical concepts and information
- Experience with technical documentation and the creation of technical documentation
- Experience with ticket tracking solutions
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- provided by Dice