Director, IT Infrastructure Managed Services in Boca Raton, FL by Bluegreen Vacations
This position is the Company's primary operational contact with the managed services providers. The incumbent ensures that all SLAs meet expectations per contracted services and that services are delivered to meet these established expectations. This position will work directly with the managed service providers for technical engineering, design and architectural functions, to ensure all data is up-to-date, architectural designs are sustainable, supportable, reliable and can be operational and tactically managed to preserve the operational integrity of the computing environment.
- Drive accountability of the managed services providers
- Collaborate with the managed services providers to develop agreed upon SLAs and metrics
- Monitor performance on SLAs through regular review and follow up on metrics
- Ensure operational service gaps are corrected in a timely manner, acceptable to the business.
- Schedule and lead monthly strategic meetings between the appropriate members of the managed service providers and Bluegreen Vacations teams
- Prepare and communicate regular status reports regarding the performance of the managed services providers to designated senior management members
- Ensure and monitor that processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through acceptable change control and service procedures in line with agreed upon process and standards
- Ensure that managed services providers are providing expert problem management support including root cause analysis with corrective action plans
- Must have at least 10 years of technology experience, with prior leadership, operational, vendor and project management experience.
- Bachelor s Degree in a relevant field required. Master s degree preferred.
- Strong communication skills throughout all levels of the organization; senior leadership to frontline.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to lead meetings and hold others accountable.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Must be able to effectively lead and mentor a team.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority. In order to comply with state and local COVID-19 mandates, and in alignment with the most recent CDC guidelines, we have implemented various safety protocols within our operations, such as wearing masks and conducting temperature checks and health screenings for our associates. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
- Job Family : IT Infrastructure & Systems Administration