MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More:
We are seeking a manager with hands-on cloud and web services development experience to lead a high-performing team in the design, development, and delivery of IoT, data streaming, and notification services for online applications.
You will lead and manage a software development team delivering IoT, data streaming, and notification services that utilize Containers, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, and Azure technologies. Your passion for keeping up-to-date on this fast-moving technology landscape will be key to your success.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Manage and mentor a team of 4-5 developers in the first year
- Requirements gathering, design, prototyping and development
- Partner with quality engineering, product marketing, business model, and IT resources to deliver high quality products
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field
- 2+ years managing a team and technical projects
- Familiar with Go programming
- Familiar with Containers, Kubernetes, and Web Security
- Familiar with Kafka, RabbitMQ, and/or Istio
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required. 2 years management experience is required.