**If interested and think you qualify please contact with an updated resume and best time to follow up for a call soon**Desktop and Mobile Support Specialist
Config & Deploy Rugged Laptops
"Position Summary: Provides tier 1 (intermediate level) maintenance and support for the company's desktop computers and laptop computers. Level of support includes but may not be limited to identifying and initiating resolution to customer problems, software and hardware installation and configuration. Required Function 2:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Unpacking and configuring new hardware
• Provide end user training on basic use and functionality of supported devices and software.
• Documentation and training of troubleshooting guides and installation procedures.
• Provide equipment relocations for the company's desktop computers, laptop computers and computer peripherals
• Research, identify and develop alternative solutions when new problems are encountered.
• Fully document all interactions in the ticketing system.
• Maintain technical skills through independent research.
Required Function 3:
Associate Degree in Computer Maintenance Technology, Computer Help Desk Specialist, Computer Network Administration or related field from an accredited university
• Relevant work experience in an IT Technical environment.
• Experience with installation, configuration, support, trouble-shooting and maintenance of personal computers and hardware.
• Basic knowledge of PC networking concepts and terminology, with familiarity of Windows Active Directory.
• Familiar with LCD projectors and TV/Monitor.
• Basic knowledge of setup, support, and maintenance of printers, and plotters.
• Experience with installation, configuration, support, trouble-shooting and maintenance of Microsoft Office products, like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and Project.
• Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with customers and support teams.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills for interaction with all levels of personnel.
• Ability to meet goals and objectives.
• Effective interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to make recommendations and independent decisions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Package, including word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation software, electronic mail and scheduling.
• Comfortable with change and ability to adapt to the changing needs of the company, changes in standard technologies, or changes in business processes or procedures to support corporate goals or initiatives.
• Ability to work rotating work schedules to ensure adequate support is provided for customer requests.
• Ability to distinguish colors to identify electronics components and wiring.
• Relative Certifications
• Relative experience in supporting utility construction & maintenance**If interested and think you qualify please contact with an updated resume and best time to follow up for a call soon**
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . - provided by Dice