SUMMARY:VSE-Akimeka is looking for an Information System and Cybersecurity Specialist professional to participate in our Air Force Golf Contract Risk Management Framework (RMF) hardening and sustainment effort. You will be responsible for RMF hardening computers and servers already deployed to Air Force Golf Courses. Once devices in the field are RMF hardened, they will be placed under the RMF Sustainment phase and continually monitored and remediated accordingly. Much of this work will be executed with remote locations via Tenable Security Center and other Government provided tools. Much of the security scanning and remediation work will be executed during off-hours for Air Force Golf Courses, so as not to disrupt their daily operation. This effort will require strong communication with team members, a partner company, and Air Force IT personnel. This effort will require strong communication with team members, a partner company, and Air Force IT and Cyber Security personnel. The ultimate goal is to obtain and sustain a system Authorization to Operate (ATO).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Using Tenable Security Center, work with Golf Course personnel in obtaining connectivity to each of their on-site devices.
* Execute a Plan to RMF harden existing equipment in the field today at Air Force Base Golf Courses
* Perform security scans (remotely) on all equipment to be deployed and already deployed
* Remediate Vulnerabilities identified by the security scans
* Once all devices have been RMF hardened, they will move into the RMF sustainment process
* Once in RMF sustainment mode, ensure these devices are continually monitored, scanned, remediated
* Report status to the teams Cyber Security Architect
* Perform security assessments utilizing the Trusted Agent FISMA Compliance
* Conduct periodic assessments, create and track POAMs, and track security vulnerabilities.
* Security testing and security accreditation support to maintain authorization.
* Develop documentation to achieve security authorization, reflecting agency specific control implementations.
* Government contract may require person to possess proof of U.S. citizenship
* Strong oral/written communication and customer interface skills required
* Other duties as assigned.
* COMPTIA Security+ Certification
* Associates Degree
* 2 years of Information Assurance experience, specifically RMF, FEDRAMP and FISMA experience
* Equivalent combination of knowledge and specialized experience may be acceptable in lieu of a degree.
* Experience in working RMF hardening efforts.
* Experience in working with Windows Clients and Servers
* Experience in working with remote support software tools
* Experience with in implementing automated and manual Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG).
* Experience in STIG data gathering, reporting and mitigation.
* Experience in conducting periodic scans and execute remediation and mitigations.
* Experience in identifying and safeguarding Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
* Experience with ACAS, SCAP scanner, STIG Viewer, Fortify, Splunk, and Tenable Security Center
* Experience with identifying, reporting, and remediating vulnerabilities
* Government contract requires person to possess proof of U.S. citizenship
* CompTIA A+, Network+, Secure Infrastructure Specialist, IT Operations Specialist
* Experience with DoD and DoD System Environments
* Experience with BeyondTrust (Bomgar) remote support tool or equivalent product
* DoD 8570 IAT Level II or better
* The selected applicant will be subject to a T3 background investigation and drug testing.
* Minimal travel is required for this position.
VSE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
* Job Family Information Technology
* Pay Type Salary
* Florida, USA
* North Carolina, USA
* South Carolina, USA
* Texas, USA