The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America) Please review the following job description:
Responsible for developing and maintaining the technical IT/cyber security capabilities necessary for safeguarding the firm's information systems and applications (software development lifecycle), including every phase of the SDLC and software stack. Assist in the designing, planning, testing and implementation phases of cybersecurity technology projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Develop and maintain the technical IT/cyber capabilities including all phases of the software development lifecycle and software stack which includes threat modeling of application designs, static application security testing (SAST), software composition analysis (SCA), dynamic application security testing (DAST), and penetration testing.
2. Create and maintain all documentation (e.g. standards, policies, procedures) necessary for compliance and application of application security controls and tool selection.
3. Provide critical support for cybersecurity technology infrastructure issues to internal clients, exercising judgement on when to escalate to senior resources.
4. Monitor cybersecurity systems using enterprise class monitoring systems, proactively identify potential issues, and exercise appropriate responses to events.
5. Provide 24x7 on-call availability for supported cybersecurity technology infrastructure.
6. Complete low to moderately complex engineering work and documentation based on the guidance of others and contributes to project by completing assigned tasks.
7. Analyze basic information and makes decisions within guidelines or standard practices to solve problems. Contributes to projects by completing assigned tasks.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
2. Two or more years of experience working within an enterprise Information/Cyber Security setting, or equivalent experience
3. Knowledge in information systems and ability to apply that knowledge in practice
4. Experience participating in IT projects
1. Banking or financial services experience
2. Technical certifications (e.g. MCSE, CCNA, Network+)
3. Security certifications (e.g. SANS GCIF, SANS GSEC, Security+)
Other Job Requirements / Working Conditions
Constantly (More than 50% of the time)
Visual / Audio / Speaking
Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone.
Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need .
Minimal and up to 10%
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, citizenship or national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Truist is a Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify