About the Voith Group
The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications, Voith sets standards in the markets of energy, oil & gas, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867, the company today has more than 20,000 employees, sales of € 4.3 billion and locations in over 60 countries worldwide and is thus one of the larger family-owned companies in Europe.
Support the Voith Group Divion Paper as a
Cyber Security Engineer (m f d) Industrial Automation
Job ID 70990 Location Heidenheim Suitable for Job Sharing
- Vulnerability management of process automation.
- Take responsibility for definition of concepts and implementation of identity and access management solutions (IAM) for process automation.
- Design and verification of updates and patches along with necessary test infrastructure.
- Consult and support customers, global commissioning and service teams for vulnerabilities and related patch and update management.
- Take responsibility for Lifecycle care of customer system infrastructure.
- Provide and deploy patches and upgrades for the global installed base.
- Define concepts (architecture, implementation, security and lifecycle) considering current standards of OT network security.
- Define guidelines and best practices for involved departments.
- Be integrated in our global engineering and operations and act as an interface to our R&D department.
- Degree in Engineering or technician in the field of automation, computer science or a related discipline with 3+ years of experience in the area of process automation.
- A sound knowledge in PCS7.
- Codesys experience is of advantage.
- Experience in common IAM and vulnerability management tools.
- Knowledge of IEC 62443 is an advantage.
- Ability to solve practical problems in a pragmatic, customer-focused and supportive way.
- Good English language skills written and spoken.
- Willngeness to travel internationally on business (approx. 20 %).
Become a Voithian and join us to shape the future of our company. Working at Voith means to actively promote future-oriented technologies. We offer you a responsible job in our Group Division with challenging tasks and scope for creativity. Furthermore there are a lot of for working with Voith. Take your chance - at Voith.
Apply now via our web portal.
Find about the application process.
The J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG VPH is looking forward to your application!
Your personal contact
J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG VZS
Global Business Services HR EMEA
Recruiting Services • Marina Loew • phone
Job ID 70990