About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Information Security Analyst In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Provide advanced information security consultation for all aspects of information security compliance policy, risk management, and remediation
- Direct information security risk assessment and research, and recommend remediation plans and strategies
- Influence stakeholders on net new or on material changes to an asset to influence control decisions
- Provide consulting on security risk assessment and research, and recommend remediation plans and strategies
- Act as more experienced lead to the organization to develop security risk awareness and mitigating actions
- Consult the organization on complex security issues and findings
- Manage the most complex and critical information assets
- Evaluate and interpret internal and companywide information security policies, processes, standards, and participate with more experienced leaders in decision making on information security
- Serve as information security lead to advise on the development and delivery of Information Security Education and Awareness
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level to more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects and teams
- Coordinate with vendor manager on third party assets to manage information security risks
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced staff
- 5+ years of Information Security Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years experience of Information security and control testing
- 3+ years experience of Swift and assessment processing
- 3+ years experience of Risk/compliance assessment, and technical writing skills
- Any of the following certifications such as QSA, CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO, SANS
- Collecting and reviewing evidence to ensure we can attest the Cyber Security controls are operating effectively
Desired candidate will have knowledge of SWIFT industry standard and broader expertise in information security risk across multiple lines of business. Understand and comply with expectations specified in Operational Risk programs, standards and/or policies. Candidate will also have experience with regulatory compliance from an Information Security perspective, broad knowledge across all information security domains, information security control testing experience, risk/compliance assessment experience, and technical writing skills. We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.