Cyber Security Analyst required to join a Information Security business based near Shaftsbury, North Dorset.
This role is a SHIFT role- 24/7/365 - 7 hours a day with an enhanced bonus in place outside of 9-5pm hours.
Experience / Knowledge
- Passion for cyber security / IT
- IT skills- Including knowledge of computer networks, operating systems, software, hardware and security
- An understanding of the cyber security risks associated with various technologies and ways to manage them
- A good working knowledge of various security technologies such as network and application firewalls, host intrusion prevention and anti-virus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and assess risks, threats, patterns and trends
Protect customer IT infrastructure from a range of criminal activity. You will monitor networks, detect security threats, analyse and assess alarms, and report on threats, intrusion attempts and false alarms, either resolving them or escalating them, depending on the severity
Salary & Benefits
Excellent opportunity to make this role your own with an competitive basic salary plus a £28-35k p.a Plus shift allowance of double time before 8am and after 5pm
This role involves 24/7/365 7 hour a day 5 days a week shifts
Hybrid working pattern - office / working from home options available.
You will need to be eligible for a UK Security Clearance for this role.
If you are interested in the Cyber Security Analyst role, please submit a copy of your CV to .
For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT team at Bond Williams Professional Recruitment in Bournemouth option 4 for IT.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency