NFF is a Technology Solutions provider, specializing in Network Infrastructure, Data Center and Cloud, IT Security, Collaboration and Mobility, Application Assurance and Staff Augmentation. Our wide-range of solutions revolve around building more resilient, adaptive, and intelligent networks. In addition to Network Assessments and Technology Design and Integration, we provide Software and Database solutions, as well as Staff Augmentation services.
Incorporated in 1996, NFF is the only Cisco Gold Partner headquartered in the District of Columbia with Advanced Specializations in all major IT disciplines. In addition to Cisco, NFF holds key strategic partnerships with, NetApp, Riverbed, Splunk, and many System Integrators.
NFF is a SBA Designated Small Business Ranked in Inc. Magazine's 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies list since 2007. We have ranked in the top 5 IT providers to the Washington, DC government, Cisco's Outstanding Solutions Partner in 2016, ranked on CRN Magazine's "Fast Growth 100" list 2011 ICIC and Fortune Hall of Fame Recipient for the 2016 Inner City 100 List.
NFF has a opening for Sr. Account Managers focused on the Local Government and Higher Education market to help expand our growth in the Washington, DC Metro Area The successful candidate will be responsible for selling enterprise technology solutions in the areas of Network Infrastructures, Data Center and Cloud, IT Security, Collaboration and Mobility, leveraging our strong reputation, customer satisfaction track records, past performances and well established talent acquisition engine.
About this Position / Responsibilities
Performs technical security related work in support of the Service Authority's Business and SCADA Networks. The position assists with the management of Information Security policies, procedures and technical systems in order to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all Service Authority information systems and data. The responsibilities of this position include designing and developing security architecture; developing and maintaining security and privacy policies; performing regular infrastructure security assessments; directing first response remediation through one's own work or through the assistance of security services contractors; analyzing intrusion incidents; and identifying, resolving and managing actions for long-term remediation. Position also performs technical work related to regulatory requirements, as well as various administrative duties.
* Proactively protects the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information resources, data and systems. Maintains and monitors the security across the enterprise to include the Business and SCADA Networks.
* Performs configuration, maintenance and support of SIEM, Privileged Access Management, and related cyber security systems.
* Reviews threat and vulnerability reports and assign detailed action plans to address findings.
* Supports first response remediation for network intrusion incidents; assists in response, keeps management informed and is responsible for post-incident assessment.
* Assists in regular security audits, vulnerability and penetration testing and remediation efforts as required.
* Informs IT and other business units of security advisories received from DHS CISA and ISACs and ensures they are addressed and remediated.
* Creates and maintains Security Standards for Hardened Servers, Workstations, and Network Components.
* Maintains and updates existing security documentation to include System Security Plan, policies and procedures.
* Ensures IT assets inventory are up-to-date and adequately patch and protected.
* Assists computer users in solving hardware and software problems associated with the various security systems to assure continuous system functionality. Makes service calls during off-hours as required.
* Performs email investigations of reported suspicious email by users and reports the incident to email service providers and ISACs for action.
* Attends technical training to remain current on new technology, and obtains and maintains relevant certifications as required.
* Advanced knowledge of security and privacy technologies, best practices, technological trends and developments, and user appropriate security controls and methods; thorough knowledge of information system resources and applications; skill in digital forensics; technical skill in the assessment and remediation of security violations.
* Ability to develop and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with internal and external management personnel, information technology staff, contractors, the general public and related industry experts; effectively present information and to respond to inquiries from internal and external customers at all levels; communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Ability to adapt to unexpected security related events or changes in priority while under significant pressure; and make effective decisions during emergencies.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex information and apply to day-to- day work and when in emergencies.
* Ability to organize and prioritize work; follow established codes, policies; work independently with limited supervision; understand and carry out oral and written instructions; and operate computer equipment and software applications related to assignment.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; speak clearly and persuasively. Must be able to hold technical presentations to internal staff and outside entities.
* 4 years' experience working with advanced cyber security systems and security related issues or combination of education and experience described above.
* 5 years of experience working in a mature cyber security environment.
* One or more of the following security certifications: CISSP, Security +, CEH, ISC (2) SCCP.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, cybersecurity, telecommunications or related field
* Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license consistent with Service Authority policy requirements.
* Must successfully pass a credit check.
* Ability to work on-call as needed.
NFF provides a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance (medical, prescription, dental, and vision), life and disability insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401 (k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter benefits, and educational assistance. Please visit the careers page of our website () for more details.