Our Cyber Security experts help clients by identifying digital threats that could affect their business and by defining targeted measures to improve their security posture and resilience.
Join our Cyber Security team, assisting clients in their journey to effectively guard against cyber-crime.
Your contribution to KPMG
- Support clients to improve their Cyber Security posture being in the area of network, infrastructure or application security
- Address topics on a tactical and/or strategic level, be visionary and support clients in their Cyber maturity development over the upcoming years
- Conduct security audits and assessments of their IT landscape, 3rd parties, systems and solutions based on international security frameworks
- Analyze complex enterprise environments from a cyber security perspective
- Work closely with and advise technology executives on operational and strategic changes regarding cyber security
- Support/coordinate incident identification and response activities (e.g. data leakages, malware infections, intrusion etc.)
This is what makes you successful
- Degree in information technology / information security technology or (business) computer science or equivalent
- Experience in information security
- Experience in managing large scale and interdisciplinary projects
- Understanding of international security standards like ISO/IEC27001/2 and the NIST framework
- Experience in technical forensic analysis, incident response and network administration is an advantage
- French or English mother tongue, an excellent command of the other language is a must (both written and verbal), German is a plus
We offer a range of generous benefits designed to help you thrive with us and benefit for life. Discover them below.
KPMG as an employer
You'll be working closely with colleagues who are top experts in Cyber Security - you'll learn from them, but they expect also to learn from you. Willingness to set your footprints and become an appreciated trusted advisor for your clients, but also within the team. You'll have the opportunity to take responsibility of strategic projects and act as part of our growing team. You'll be actively supported in your further development and can benefit from a comprehensive range of trainings at our Cyber Academy.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.