* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
* 10 years of experience as an enterprise architect in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
* Experience in cloud computing (e.g., applications, infrastructure, storage, platforms, and data), cloud market, and competitive dynamics.
* Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
* Experience in network infrastructure, security, data, or application development.
* Experience with the enterprise technology buying and evaluation process.
* Experience building, architecting, designing, and implementing highly distributed global cloud-based systems.
* Knowledge of large scale computing solutions.
* Ability to learn, understand, and work quickly with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business - all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers - developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies - see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will partner with Value Engineering in order to articulate the true total value of each technical solution and the overall business partnership with Google Cloud. You will engage with accounts and channel partners to understand and assess customer requirements, prepare and present demonstrations of Google Cloud technologies, and address and overcome technical objections that arise throughout the business process.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
* Build a relationship with strategic accounts, engage with stakeholders, and identify customer priorities, technical objections, and design strategies. Encompass the entire Google ecosystem to deliver business value and resolve blockers.
* Provide domain expertise around public cloud and enterprise technology and effectively promote Google Cloud with customers, at conferences, and online.
* Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully provide best practice advice to customers, optimizing Google Cloud effectiveness.
* Manage the holistic enterprise architecture relationship with customers by collaborating with Specialists, Product Management, Engineering, and more.
* Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events up to 50% of the time.