Marathon TS is looking for Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our team at CMS that provides IT Architecture and Advisory Support services to various CMS business units and Program Offices.
We are looking for candidates that possess exceptional skills in AWS cloud technology, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Cloud Security, and familiarity with modern web development frameworks/technology including micro-services / APIs and Oauth2 / OpenID Connect authorization/SSO . The candidate should be familiar with API frameworks and standards. Hands-on experience is not required. Hand-on experience with IaC specifically in Kong Gateway architecture area is required.
You should possess superior written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal and consultative skills. Demonstrated ability to present ideas in user-friendly language. Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a complex environment. This candidate will undertake a proof-of-concept project within one of the CMS Centers to demonstrate the capabilities of Kong API Gateway. Requirements
- Graduate Degree in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Expert Level knowledge of Kong API, AWS IaC
- Expert level understanding of modern web development frameworks/technology including microservices / APIs and Oauth2 / OpenID Connect authorization/SSO
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
Marathon TS is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Marathon TS will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Marathon TS does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status ").