C Software Engineer / Developer (C Linux TCP/IP) Remote / WFH to £60k
Do you have C coding skills combined with a good knowledge of Linux?
You could be progressing your career whilst working on Greenfield Cyber Security software products and learning from hugely talented team at a rapidly expanding scale-up software house that is developing a highly complex network cyber security platform.
Your day to day:
As a C Software Engineer you will design and develop enhancements and new components to the core networking and security analysis platform including application level proxies, data analysis and security event correlation.
The platform monitors network protocols in real-time, parses the commands and data structures to extract key metadata which is then analysed by in-house algorithms and allows customers to detect hackers, malware, data leakage and other malicious activity.
This C Software Engineer position presents an excellent opportunity to advance your career in a challenging environment, working on Greenfield C projects. You'll be encouraged to learn and continuously improve your skillset, receiving mentoring from an elite team of technologists.
There's a remote interview / onboarding process and the ability to work from home for the majority of the time with only occasional visits to the London, City offices (i.e. 1-2 times a month).
- You have C coding experience
- You have a good understanding of what's happening at low level including Linux (Daemon, Kernel), Networking and Operating Systems (HTTP, TCP/IP, multicast, UDP)
- You have the desire and aptitude to learn and innovate
- You're a collaborative team member, keen to learn and share knowledge
- You're degree educated, having achieved a 2.1 or above - Computer Science or closely related discipline
As a C Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this C Software Engineer / Developer (C Linux TCP/IP) opportunity.