Cryptocurrency Passion a must! Competitive Salary, Lucrative bonuses, Excellent Benefits and MORE! Recent grads Welcome!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jaclyn D'Amore
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:
Based in the San Diego area, we are a fast growing financial firm lookin for a Full Stack Software Developer to join our fast growing team.
Must have 2 years of front end and back end development. Passion for the Crypto space preferred.
This position has significant growth potential. The successful candidate will be a highly organized, analytical thinker who is interested in developing herself/himself and growing into other facets of the organization.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!Why join us?
Competitive Salary, Lucrative bonuses, Excellent Benefits and MORE!Job Details
Monitor and ensure the up-time and reliability of QFI processes to enable continual and growing earnings.
- Design, improve and implement tools to track existing QFI projects and roll out new projects.
- Enhance and optimize the performance of current QFI projects.
- Develop, implement, and maintain data collection processes for the reporting and analysis of QFI projects to ensure reliability and optimize earnings across multiple resources and projects. Work with the finance team to create, improve and ensure the relevance and accuracy of analytics and reporting.
- Test and propose additional QFI projects to the team for consideration, develop plans for implementation with estimates for ROI and implement.
- Manage, deploy, and maintain computer systems (nodes), programs/scripts, and associated infrastructure, both hosted and in-house, for various QFI and other projects.
- Manage, deploy, and maintain other software and hardware for support of the organization as required (network, websites, etc.).
- Ensure the security, safety, and preservation of the assets of the organization and those it manages.
- 2+ years IT experience, including experience in software development and system administration.
- Someone who loves blockchain and digital assets and can infuse this passion into what they do every day.
- Deep knowledge of computer systems, both hosted and in-house.
- Knowledge of various cloud environments (Google, Amazon, Azure, Digital Ocean, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Linux, Microsoft Office Suite, G(oogle) Suite.
- Passion for a multifaceted job with varying duties and responsibilities.
- Interested in constantly learning and keeping up with the industry.
- Show strong initiative and be a proven self-starter.
- Apply strong attention to detail.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.