Title: DevOps Engineer
Why is this position open? Growth
Pay/Salary/Benefits/Perks: DOE .wide salary range and will look at mid-sr candidates + 20% bonus + 4 weeks of vacation
Position reports to: Dir of Engineering
Work from Home Policy: Full Remote
Interview Process: 1) phone call with Director 2) panel interview with engineering team
Work Environment/culture and Dress Code: Great culture. equity to engineers. greenfield development.
Skills Required Cloud Engineering (AWS) / Containerization (Docker or Kubernetes)
Best Personality Match for this Role Collaborative. We need someone that doesn't mind being in a startup.
Screening / Background checks Required Background Check and Drug test for everything with the exception of THC.
We are looking for engineers to help build innovative solutions to solve big problems in healthcare. We're helping to minimize interface needs and enable data fluidity using blockchain technology
- Collaborate with Product Management during refinement to break down requirements into development tasks to be completed during sprints
- Conduct peer code reviews of fellow Scrum team members following code review guidelines
- Participate in rotating weekday and weekend on-call rotations to assist troubleshooting production operations, security operations, and urgent engineering issues
- 3-5 years of experience in an engineering role
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- Experience operating in AWS environment- DevOps tools & technology (Git, Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Terraform)
Great if you have
- Experience with Go (or similar language)
- Experience with blockchain or distributed ledger technologies