MatchPoint Solutions is a fast-growing, young, energetic global IT-Engineering services company with clients across the US. We provide technology solutions to various clients like Uber, Robinhood, Netflix, Airbnb, Google, Sephora, and more! More recently, we have expanded to working internationally in Canada, China, Ireland, UK, Brazil, and India. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build, and deliver business results, from idea to outcome. We keep our clients on the cutting edge of the latest technologies and provide solutions by using industry-specific best practices and expertise.
We are excited to be continuously expanding our team. If you are interested in this position, please send over your updated resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Aruba Wireless Engineer
Location: Onsite and remote. The Network Engineer has to be located in Southern CA (San Diego, LA, or Orange Counties). Will also be asked to travel onsite for instances like surveys, deployments. Expenses will be reimbursed.
Duration: 1 year
The Network Engineer will be performing engineering professional services for the implementation of numerous projects including, but not limited to, Aruba Controller Re-design, WLAN Refresh, and Network Resiliency efforts
- 5-7 years relevant experience in network engineering
- Juniper/ Cisco network engineering expertise
- Aruba Controller Redesign
- WLAN refresh
- Network Resiliency
- Good attitude - able to communicate with customer
- Attention to detail in Creation of MOPs
- (Routing/Switching) Ability to analyze networking services requirements
- In-depth knowledge of designing complex routing and switching networks
- Expertise with Cisco software features and functionality
- Experienced with configuring routing and switching devices (Juniper/ Cisco)
- Comprehensive understanding of all IP protocols
- Typically requires BS, CS, University degree or equivalent plus 8+ years'
- Experience in network engineering or telecommunications support environment
- CCIE preferred
- CCNP Collaboration skill level required.
- Local to Southern California
- Travel to site may be required at times.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled