The Digital business is responsible for developing and executing Bank of America's mobile and online strategy, roadmap and transformation. The team is focused on making banking, investing and borrowing more rewarding and convenient for clients by delivering innovative products and services across mobile devices, online platforms, new digital experiences and physical locations. Our goal is to provide a seamless, personalized and holistic relationship experience for each client that spans and supports their full financial life from banking to investing, planning and retirement.
The AI Solutions & Erica team is seeking a seasoned data scientist to join the Platform Intelligence & Development group and help advance ongoing development of Erica, our industry-leading virtual financial assistant and centralized intelligence framework. The ideal candidate will be a forward-thinking contributor with experience in delivering critical digital products, capabilities, and processes. The role also requires an individual with a strong combination of analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and reporting acumen. Candidates should have an advanced knowledge of data mining techniques, natural language processing and data analytics.
The successful candidate will also serve as a primary conduit between the Erica Product and Technology teams to help determine training sets for new features and develop or collaborate on new platform interface modules, reporting tools, key performance metrics, and suggest capability improvements to ensure Erica is effectively meeting customer needs. Additional responsibilities include ongoing maintenance of trainings sets for existing features within Erica.
* Assist teams in gathering and organizing unstructured data to help assess and improve Erica's capabilities
* Deliver strategic vision, product roadmap and development of critical digital AI platforms
* Work closely with cross functional product partners to develop the right training sets for new features
* Participate in development of Erica's ML platform through the creation of platform interface modules, tools, metrics and reporting
* Perform regular and ad-hoc analysis of data to optimize response accuracy and prioritize identified improvements
* Minimum of B.S. or B.A. with 5+ years of experience
* Experience in working with languages such as SQL/CQL, R, Python
* Degree in data science, mathematics, statistics or business with an analytics focus
* Exceptional facility with Excel and Office suite
* Strong interest and knowledge of emerging technology trends and applications
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, customer-driven environment
* Strong analytical ability, problem-solving skills, and intellectual curiosity
* Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels (i.e. colleagues to senior management) and situations (i.e. one-on-one to presentations)
* Organizational focus, attention to detail and detailed reporting are critical
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: