Do you want to play a part in building a groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, big data, and artificial intelligence? Do you want to improve the user experience of Siri and other AIML products that help millions of people get things done, across the globe? Join the Data ML Systems Evaluation Engineering (Data ML SEE) team at Apple as Full Stack Engineer! Be part of a highly accomplished team which evaluates AIML products, that will delight and inspire millions of people.You will drive the quality of AIML products and collaborate with the most innovative product development teams in the world. This team designs and builds data evaluation tools, automation frameworks and methodologies that enable product teams across Apple to develop machine-learning solutions that power amazingly intelligent user experiences. You will engage with exciting new-product teams around Apple, bringing your expertise and passion for innovation to solving technical problems for our next-generation products that will delight millions of people.
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer
- Proficient in Python. Familiarity with Swift and/or Obj-C
- Experience designing, implementing, maintaining APIs, test automation frameworks, web services in Python and/or Java
- Experience with designing and maintaining Databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Experience deploying containerized (i.e. Docker) applications using orchestration platform(s) (i.e. Kubernetes)
- Experience with CI/CD automation tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, and thrive in a collaborative team environment, strong problem solving skills, critical thinker, and self-starter
The Siri Data ML SEE team is looking for an engineer with skills and passion to define testing strategy, design and implement client and server side automation frameworks and methodologies for effective data quality analysis. Our team fills the important role of ensuring that Siri Data complex, large-scale systems are balanced, monitored, automated, and designed to scale with consistent performance. As an engineer, you will work alongside our team of engineers to provide data evaluation methodologies, tools and automation frameworks in the context of a micro-services architecture and identify continuous improvement opportunities. Your contributions will ensure we provide a premier user experience for our customers.We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. We are seeking an innovative and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.