Work alongside the best minds in technology. At Kraft Kennedy you'll find yourself at the forefront of enterprise technology. Working in cross disciplinary teams, we design solutions for our clients challenges that drive business into the future.
The Infrastructure and Enterprise Systems practice group (IES) at Kraft Kennedy provides strategic guidance, technology planning, and systems design and integration services for organizations of all sizes. Within Kraft Kennedy, the IES is responsible for all cloud and on-premises infrastructure, data center technologies, enterprise applications (e.g. messaging systems, unified communications, etc.), identity services, cloud security and compliance, and more. We are looking for an experienced technology professional with strong experience in Microsoft's cloud infrastructure, security, and collaboration technologies to provide the highest degree of service to our clients. This position can be located in New York, Florida, Virginia, DC, Massachusetts, Texas, Illinois or Connecticut. (remote)
This is contract position with potential to go full-time.Responsibilities
- Implement and support Microsoft cloud technologies and platforms including Exchange Online, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Teams,
- Execute deployment and configuration of messaging and related Microsoft 365 platforms in client environments
- Escalate to internal and, when necessary, external resources in an appropriate time frame to manage the resolution of complex client issues
- Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 and higher
- Exchange Online and hybrid coexistence with Exchange on-premises
- Microsoft Teams
- Additional Microsoft 365 products (Intune, OneDrive for Business etc.)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and higher
- Experience with Azure MFA and Active Directory Federation Services
- Experience in a technology support organization
- MCSE and/or related technical certifications
- Networking (Cisco, Palo Alto, Meraki, etc.)
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Periodic after hours workWhy join us?
- Family oriented team environment with strong emphasis on work life balance
- Medical, dental, HSA, life and long-term disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Phone reimbursement
- Holidays/vacation/sick days
- Training on the latest technologies
Kraft Kennedy is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.