The Info Sec Prof Senior Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for leading efforts to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Citi's data security policy. Responsibilities:
- Identify potential information security (IS) risks and make recommendations for enhancement
- Collect and analyze security risk evidence and coordinate with internal and external compliance and auditing agencies / officials
- Execute meetings and communicate complex security topics and safe IS practices with all levels of the organization
- Ensure that controls are utilized daily and that non-compliance remediation is addressed
- Provide IS consulting services, including interpreting and/or clarifying information security policy, procedures, standards or concepts
- Assist with defining and implementing IS standards to align procedures and practices in compliance with Citi standards
- Educate and advise on safe information security practices and current, changing, and/or recommended information security requirements
- Validate compliance with IS policies, practices, and procedures, and resolve a variety of IS related issues in coordination with the business
- Assume informal/formal mentorship role within teams and assist with the coaching and training of new team members
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Applicable Certifications or willingness to earn within 12 months of joining
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Information Security Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting