Here at Stonewater, we are seeking an 3rd Line Infrastructure Specialist to be responsible for the technical oversight and enhancements of enterprise systems, software, and hardware to ensure system availability meets the organisations service level requirements.
Supporting other team members to aid their development, you will work collaboratively with IT teams and the various business functions to ensure the best outcomes for Stonewater and to deliver the customer promise. You will manage the support of IT systems, architecture, and services, ensuring they are fit for purpose, stable, and ensure service availability meets the organisations service level requirements and adheres to the IT governance framework processes. As the technical lead for complex infrastructure projects and business integration, you will recommend technical requirements and manage services provided by specialist technical consultancies.
This role will be at the forefront in ensuring we have a stable platform on which to run current operations and contributes to the planning and implementation of future technology.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold relevant IT technical professional qualifications.
- Have proven experience in technically leading IT based projects, delivered using a structured methodology.
- Have experience of IT governance and ITIL processes, including change & release management.
- Have proven working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server up to 2019/ Active Directory / WMware / Citrix / Azure / O365 products and collaboration tools inlcuding SCCM.
- Have proven working knowledge of IT architecture including servers, SANs, networks, perimeter devices, backup, and other hardware.
- Be able to adapt to a continually changing environment, with a significant program of business change.
- Have proven experience of applying analytical skills to complex technical and business processes and recommend solutions.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Be a strong team player who is positive, collaborative, pro-active and enthusiastic.
- Have an interest of emerging technologies and continuous professional development.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to ?
Stonewater reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should enough quality applications be received prior to the current closing date.