Xamarin Developer/Mobile App Developer - Remote Working - 3 Month Contract
VIQU are currently looking for a Xamarin Developer to assist with several ongoing projects building proof of concept applications and adding functionality to existing applications.
The contract will be for initial 3 months with the view of extension and at this stage will be working fully remote.
- Experienced Mobile App Developer
- Xamarin Native
- Back End API
- iOS and Android UI/UX Development and Testing
- Experience developing native applications
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Objective-C and iOS and/or Java and Android
- Strong Knowledge of native cross platform frameworks (Xamarin).
The duration of the project is expected to last 6-9 months depending on product releases, which means an excellent opportunity to secure long term work.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Gerard Ellis, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).