Workspace Services Op's Team Lead/SRE - Investment Bank
One of my leading investment banking clients are looking for a technically-proven team lead to join their centralised infrastructure team as they look to onboard new platforms such as Microsoft 365 and MS teams across the board into their engineering and operations teams globally. This team will work closely with engineers to deliver adoption of these new platforms across the wholesale function worldwide.
This team are passionate about automation and process improvement, and so it is a great opportunity to join a team which directly shapes the day-to-day processes within a global investment bank, in a committed and enthusiastic infrastructure group that utilise agile practices throughout their work.
The successful candidate will directly manage a small team of hands-on engineers, as well as establish an SRE function in this space. Therefore, this candidate will demonstrate confident communication and management skills alongside strong technical experience, as well as proven experience in delivering agile methods.
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Azure/Office 365/Windows 10
- Must have an engineering mindset and a proven track record of implementing automation frameworks using Powershell, Python, Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
- Working experience using any MDM platform
- Experience working with Microsoft Products. (Office, SCCM, etc.)
- Extensive experience of Configuration Management Solutions
- Strong knowledge of Agile Methods and CI/CD
- Ability to lead and directly manage a small technical team
- Ideally, some development knowledge of C#, VB, Python, etc.
Infrastructure, Automation, Microsoft, Azure, Office365, MDM, PowerShell, Python, Ansible, Jenkins, Agile, CI/CD.