Wireless Test and Automation Engineer
The Select Group is seeking an experienced Wireless Test and Automation Engineer to join one of largest clients in Englewood, CO. This ideal candidate has experience working in the telecommunications industry with mobile devices.
Wireless Test and Automation Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years of Wireless technology development
- 5+ years of Wireless device testing
- 5+ years of Python
- Excellent knowledge of Android and IOS platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of 3GPP release 11 to 15 standards (5G and 4G), also IEEE 802.11 for latest specs.
- Experience developing automation utilizing Python 3 programming language
- Excellent knowledge with common mobile handset operating systems (Android and iOS) and knowledge of UICC/SIM/eSIM chipsets & modules relating to wireless devices Knowledge of RF or Network System Performance.
- Should have knowledge of various Network adjuncts and services i.e. AAA, Diameter, EAP, PDSN, LTE Data, VoLTE, GRE, Soft GRE, L2TP, CAPWEP.
- Experience with testing and QA of Layer 1 thru 7 networks (OSI Model) with Modem chips set log analysis as QXDM/XCAL and Wireshark
- Experience writing and developing detailed test cases and test plans
- Must possess expert skills and experience with desktop operating systems and applications (Windows, MAC, Unix/Linux).
- Strong work ethic with a desire to meet and exceed personal and business goals
- Experienced technical writing skills sufficient to produce white papers, test cases, test plans, design documents, and technical diagrams getting converted to Automation SW code.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently on assigned projects
- Strong documentation, follow-up, communication skills
- Learns and adapts to new technologies and methodologies. Must be able to think outside-the-box and exercise innovation.
- Ability to work with little supervision to execute highly technical and complex tasks
The Mobile Device Test and Automation Engineer is responsible for the development and engineering activities supporting Wireless Handset technologies. This candidate plays a key role in evaluating new technologies and services prior to the integration and deployment into the network. The Handset development Engineer creates strategic test plans that ensure performance and stability of Wireless products in the network ensuring the highest levels of customer and operational satisfaction. Technologies you will be supporting include, 5G, 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth on Android and IOS devices. You will collaborate with Network Architects and Product Development on business and technology requirements and assess vendor solutions to address the requirements. You will work with Network Architects to create detailed test plans and certification curriculum's, proof of concept trials, and methodologies for analysis of performance criteria. You will develop test procedures for execution by cross-functional teams of device testers in external labs, oversee the execution of these tests, develop test automation for complete End to End feature validation, provide testing status to management, debug software and hardware issues in a lab environment, and work with device vendors to track and resolve issues found during testing.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at . Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.