Day Wireless is looking for someone who is motivated, willing to learn, and goal oriented that has experience selling in a team environment with creative and resourceful problem solving abilities and strong attention to detail.If this describes you, you may be eligible to become a member of our Day Wireless team as our next Wireless Sales Representative.
The product focus is on Motorola products, software and wireless systems including:
• Software - Security, Public safety, AI + more!
• Two-Way Radio Systems
• Broadband Wireless Ethernet Bridges
• Digital CCTV
• In-Building Signal Boosters
• Telemetry and Data
• Wireless Data Capture Devices
• WLAN Networking
The Key to Your Success
• At least 2 years of outside sales B2B experience with a strong background selling technical equipment and solutions to high level executive decision makers with a history of successful quota and/or sales objective attainment. We will train the right individuals!
• Prospect for new account opportunities to meet or exceed monthly objectives by proactively selling Day Wireless products and services to qualified businesses.
• Maintain a high level of sales activity including needs assessments, application development, proposal presentation, negotiation, and post-sale services.
• Be self-motivated!
• Ability to be accessible to clients and customers when needed and drive up to 75% but be home every night.
• Be a great team player, ability to work with a variety of different personalities and be able to track the process/service for each client is being met.
Preferred experience, but not a must
• Products and service knowledge of telecommunications and technical skills related to design and services.
• Demonstrated success in telecommunications sales to end-user customers, including strategic and small to large sized customers using relationship management and system sales concepts
What We Are Looking For
• 2 years + of outside sales B2B experience.
• This position requires traveling to clients.
• Must be able to communicate verbally, written, face-to-face and over the phone with customers and co-workers.
• Must be an excellent listener with the ability to build successful relationships
• Support others within the sales and service team to achieve customer satisfaction levels.
• Maintain professional relationship with all customers and business partners.
Salary is a base plus commission
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)