Wireless Networking Technical Specialist - SC Cleared - Inside IR35
A Wireless Networking Technical Specialist is required to work on technical projects at DWP.
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you've never met and solve problems you didn't even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we're here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of civil service roles.
As Wireless Networking Technical Specialist you will:
- Perform site by site remote installation/configuration work, coordinating on site engineers, for the following:
Ø Wireless LAN integration with fixed LAN.
Ø 4G Router deployments and integration with WAN Routers.
Ø Manage and resolve incidents relating to the above.
Ø Implement changes and releases.
Ø Update High Level and Low-Level Technical Documentation.
Ø Provide 3rd line support
- 5-10 years of experience or deploying and managing large enterprise wireless networks, up to Level 3 support and to a standard of CCNP qualified engineer.
- Meraki API Scripting skills.
- Experience of deploying enterprise solutions using 4G mobile connections.
- A passion for working with people and the ability to quickly build rapport
- A strong understanding of networking technologies including: wireless, switching, and security.
It would be great to also have:
- 5 years + experience of Cisco Meraki deployments or equivalent vendor technologies.
- 10 years + experience of Cisco network switching.
- Working knowledge of Other Leading Wireless and Network Switching Vendors.
- Understanding of Python Scripting
- Experience of 4g
If this sounds like you, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."