Systems Engineers might be interested in this immediate job with Robert Half Technology in Portsmouth, New Hampshire basis! Our Systems Engineer hire needs to become a key contributor to the maintenance and optimization of the client's network and wireless infrastructure. This is a full-time opportunity. Submit an application for this role now!
Interested in learning more? Please send me an email to get the details!
What you get to do every single day
- Assert backup, security, and redundancy strategies
- Follow and analyze application performance for potential bottlenecks, detect possible solutions, and work together with developers to fulfill those fixes
- Note down and retain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Take preventive action to safeguard the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Play a part in the design of information and operational support systems
- Produce 2nd and 3rd level support
- Configure, test, install, and maintain application software, operating systems, and system management tools
- Cooperate with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Conduct and keep an eye on all installed systems and infrastructureJob Requirements:
- Candidates who have experience with automation software will be the best fit for this position - Azure Active Directory experience desired - Candidates who have solid scripting skills will be the best fit for this position - Proficiency in Microsoft Windows Server - Expertise in GPO - Group Policy Objects - If you're looking for job openings and have proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various operating systems, you might be a good fit for this position - Applicants should have solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks - If you're looking for job openings and have experience with virtualization and containerization, you might be a good fit for this position - Solid networking knowledge is required for success at this position - This position requires a candidate with experience with monitoring systems
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.