** COVID Vaccination **
We require proof of full vaccination.
"Requiring Vaccinations for all Federal Workers and for Millions of Contractors that Do Business with the Federal Government: Building on the President's announcement in July to strengthen safety requirements for unvaccinated federal workers, the President has signed an Executive Order to take those actions a step further and require all federal executive branch workers to be vaccinated. The President also signed an Executive Order directing that this standard be extended to employees of contractors that do business with the federal government. As part of this effort, the Department of Defense, the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Indian Health Service, and the National Institute of Health will complete implementation of their previously announced vaccination requirements that cover 2.5 million people."
WiFi / Wireless Network Engineers
AccessAgility is seeking WiFi / Wireless Network Engineers with experience in implementation of IP networks and installation of networking equipment. You must be able to perform network engineering work including analysis, design, implementation, and upgrading of network systems (wired LAN, wireless LAN controllers, switches, firewalls, access points).
1) Download Windows WiFi Scanner software. Software comes with a 14 day free trial.
2) Install and run this software on a PC and review information discovered by software.
3) Analyze your home or work network and send us your analysis . In your report include below about the network you are connected to.
a) Network name
b) Channels used
c) Channel width
d) Security settings
e) Information on interfering neighboring devices.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
**** 75% USA domestic travel to client sites to perform work. ****
- Enterprise level networking experience
- Switching/ Routing / Security / Wireless
- Remote and hands on support for all networking service
- Installation, management, monitoring and maintenance of networking equipment
- Must have 4+ years of information technology (IT) experience
- Planning, designing, developing, and implementing networks
- Installing, monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links
- Ensuring the stability and integrity of network services
- Analyzing and resolving network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end- user training where required
- Document network problems and resolution for future reference
- Monitor system performance and implements performance tuning
- Implement network security procedures
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Vendor Technology Experience Preferred
- Cisco Wireless Infrastructure
- Configuring and administration of various Cisco WLC platforms
- Cisco Wireless Access Points operation and administration
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI)
- Experience with Cisco ISE
Certifications a Plus
- CCNA required. Practical assessment to demonstrate knowledge will be conducted.
- CCNA-Wireless, CWNA, CWSP, CWAP, CWDP or equivalent certifications are a plus