Minimum Required Skills:
WiFi, Root Cause Analysis, Development & Bug Fixes, test
We are an international company(5,000+ employees) who is starting to make big strides in the US market. You will be joining a team with the flexibility of a startup but the stability of a Fortune 500.
If you are an experience engineer with a successful track record of on Wi-Fi projects, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Get in early with the US operations with a successful international company
- Work on a wide variety of projects that will bring new challenges every day!
- Our employees are our best asset and we act like it! We promote from within and treat our people like family.
What You Will Be Doing
- Be the bridge between the WiFi HW team and the SW team on WiFi topics
- Determine test strategies on WiFi
- Setup test environments
- Analyze test results. Find the root cause of any issue found.
- Reproduce issues reported by our customers
- Find the root cause of any issue found
- Development and bug fixes in the software (BCM driver)
What You Need for this Position
- Expertise in WiFi related engineering
- Ability to work with HWE & SWE teams
- Determining test strategies & setting up 3ets
- Root Cause Analysis
- Development & Bug FixesWe are actively interviewing so APPLY TODAY!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice