Our client is an industry leader in the consumer electronics & Internet of Things (IoT) space building revolutionary embedded devices.
They are seeking a WiFi Engineer to join a high-performing team and assist in several high visibility projects!
This is an excellent opportunity with a well-known company where you would be working on the next-generation of embedded IoT devices!
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 4+ years of experience in software development for infotainment system or consumer electronics products
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++
- Experience in Bluetooth stack is must
- Experience with Nordic boards
- Strong understanding of GATT profiles, BT Profiles, BLE, and Connection Management
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Keywords: C/C++ Programming, Bluetooth, GATT, Nordic, Embedded, Linux, Android, Wi-Fi, Wireless Protocols