Edgewater Federal Solutions is a privately held government contracting firm located in Frederick, MD. The company was founded in 2002 with the vision of being highly recognized and admired for supporting customer missions through employee empowerment, exceptional services and timely delivery. Edgewater Federal Solutions is ISO 9001, 20000-1, 270001 certified, appraised at CMMI Level 3 Maturity for Development and Services, and has been named in the Top Workplaces in the Greater Washington Area Small Companies for 2018 through 2021.
Edgewater Federal Solutions is currently seeking an experienced a qualified VoIP Network Engineer to oversee the installation and management of our VoIP network. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and deploying enterprise solution architecture, coordinating installations and migrations, and managing SLAs for IP telephony applications. You may also be required to troubleshoot LAN and WAN hardware systems and respond to customer inquiries.
To ensure success as a VoIP network engineer, you should have advanced knowledge of VoIP networking systems, excellent troubleshooting skills, and knowledge of internet security. A top-class VoIP network engineer will be able to design and deploy the perfect networking system to meet the current and future networking needs of our company.
- Analyzing existing VoIP networks and computer systems.
- Developing architecture plans for voice and data services.
- Designing and implementing Cisco Unity systems.
- Troubleshooting VoIP network issues.
- Managing Cisco Call center (UCCX)
- Analyzing and upgrading network security systems and protocols.
- Adding network users and managing company permissions.
- Optimizing network installations for future expansion.
- Training staff on network and system protocols
- Bachelors degree in information technology, computer science, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a VoIP network engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of VoIP systems and IP Protocols.
- Knowledge of hardware systems including servers, memory modules, processors, and peripherals.
- Detailed knowledge of network security systems and software.
- Familiarity with WAN and LAN systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
It has been and continues to be the policy of Edgewater Federal Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, as a condition of employment, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated. An employee is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one week after receiving a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. All newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination.