VoIP Helpdesk Engineer required for my client based near Basingstoke, salary £25-30K + Benefits.
Remote working: my client are happy to offer a 50/50 split between office working and remote working, 2 or 3 days per week dependent on requirement. You will be provided with all necessary equipment.
Due to my clients location, you will need to drive and have your own vehicle.
Hours of work are 40 hours per week, 8:30am - 5:30pm.
The organisation are looking for a VoIP Helpdesk Engineer to join their team.
* Providing 1st / 2nd Line support and provisioning services for a hosted VoIP platform
* Configuration, guidance and training for customers
* Liaising with different departments
* Testing of new handsets
You will need:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience of working in a VoIP environment, preferably within a Telco environment / for a vendor
* A good knowledge of VoIP, SIP, RTP etc.
* An understanding of the fundamentals of IP Networking - DNS, DHCP etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business where there are good long term opportunities for progression into more senior positions.
Please apply ASAP for more information