We are currently seeking a Vision/AI Product Manager to join our team. As a Vision/AI Product Manager, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally to manage product releases and product launch activities that line up with our technical roadmap. The Vison / AI Product Manager will take responsibility for our next-generation AI-based inspection application that will provide increased efficiency, safety, and scalability to the multi-dose packaging market.
Our ideal candidate is someone with strong technical and product management skills who can clearly communicate data science concepts but, with enough business acumen to prioritize initiatives and work with product management and development teams to remove roadblocks and weigh tradeoffs. Additional experience in algorithm or platform product management would be valuable. These skills along with initiative, love of a fast-paced work environment, and the desire to work collectively as a team to ensure our customers see us as their best route to success makes you a great candidate.
* Work closely with product portfolio leadership on the deployment of product launch plans and success metrics to ROI analysis and product pricing recommendations.
* Manage product development releases across all departments and levels of the organization.
* Bridge the gap between product launch plans, technical, and non-technical needs to properly support operationalizing new development and initiatives.
* Drive and monitor progress of multiple initiatives, tracking status, and issues.
* Identify and report on blocking items that could impact release timelines, unblocking where applicable.
* Develop and implement phased release plans designed around the product launch plans.
* Work across internal teams on the development of various products and initiatives to help launch new products successfully.
* Track metrics and drive efficiencies to improve speed and efficiency of execution and deployment.
* Drive deployment consistency across multiple product portfolios.
* Help to craft a strategy for enhancements and brand extensions of existing products.
* Monitor and maintain awareness of external market variables.
Skills and Experience
* 10 + years career building in related areas with 5+ of those years including product management with proven success, preferably in a fast-paced, highly technical environment. Focus in computer science or engineering is a strong plus
* Proven ability to understand the relationship between customer problems and product feature requirements
* Strong results-orientation combined with excellent judgment and problem-solving skills, track record of product success
* High degree of both technical expertise and business acumen, including familiarity with launching products and emerging markets
* Experience and understanding of go-to-market strategies for a product suite to include hardware, software, and services
* Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and build consensus with technical, operations, and sales focused teams
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with the ability to adjust communication styles for a variety of internal and external audiences.
* Requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America (25%)
* Preferred candidates will have PMP, 6 Sigma, and or Agile/SCRUM development experience
* Preferred candidates will have Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence experience
* Preferred candidates will have Cloud and IoT Edge Computing, MS Azure, Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, Change Data Capture knowledge and/or experience
Work environment and physical demands
The characteristics described below are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this position. When properly requested and when feasible (without undue hardship to the company), reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
* Work will primarily be in an office setting with limited opportunities to be exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
* Work will be primarily working with fingers by picking, pinching, typing, and grasping often with repetitive motion.
* Must have visual acuity for viewing a computer screen, the ability to talk, hear and sit for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to carry, lift and push/pull up to 5 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
* Additional physical duties may be required as necessary.
* While COVID-19 precautions are in effect, this role requires use of face masks/face coverings while working in our facilities.
Once you apply, you will be contacted by our HR Business partner, Kelaca, to determine next steps in this process.