A mission driven supply chain startup in SF is looking to bring on a User Researcher to join their growing company. They are willing to pay up to $160,000 for the right candidate.
This company's builds A.I. powered supply chain software minimizes food waste and improves their customers profits as a result. This person will be working with their users for discovery and creating a strategy and proposal as they take on a new product.
Required Skills & Experience
* 4+ years of professional experience conducting research
* Track record of defining strategy through calculated results
* Familiarity with multi-variant testing and engagement analytics
* Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
Desired Skills & Experience
* Experience in a start-up
* Experience in supply chains
What You Will Be Doing
* 100% Hands On
* Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
* Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Paid Sick Time Leave
* Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.