Required Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
8570 Category Requirement: IAT Level II
8570 Specialist Requirement: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Schedule: Full Time
State/Territory: District of Columbia
Base-2 Solutions is currently seeking a talented Tier III Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Administrator with an active TS/SCI clearance to provide monitoring and advanced support for Enterprise Unified Communications supporting a 24x7 NOC (Network Operations Center).
Responsibilities include Tier III level endpoint troubleshooting, configuration, maintenance, and resolution. The candidate must be familiar with VC Wizard, Multipoint Control Unit (MCU), Telepresence Management System (TMS), Cisco Video Communications Server (VCS), SharePoint, and other web support tools as needed.
- NOC is 24x7 shift work; to include weekends and holiday for all employees
- Day Shift: 6am - 2:30pm
- Swing Shift: 2pm - 10:30pm
- Mid Shift: 10:30pm - 6am
- Familiarity with Video Teleconferencing (VTC) service and support to include scheduling; monitoring; administrative support and technical assistance to Video Teleconference customers
- Manage resource availability and conflicts for Video Networks
- Ensure compliance with VTC network security policies and procedures
- Possess understanding of H323, E164 and Protocol Stack
- Ability to identify; analyze; and resolve operating/hardware network problems of VTC systems and applications as they pertain to the Unified Communications environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of network topology; along with VTC network hardware and software tools listed above
- Interface with vendors to ensure proper performance of tools and software packages
- Provide After Action Reports (AARs) for Problem Management resolution
- Assist junior technicians with daily tasks and training as necessary
- Participate in special projects as required by management
Skills and Tasks
- Researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance.
- Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues.
- Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities.
- Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
- Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams.
- Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
- Directs multiple teams through to project completion.
- Provides guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers.
Training and Certifications
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
- Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required and IT environment specified within the task order.
?Education and Experience
- High School Diploma + 9 years
- Associate's Degree + 7 years
- Bachelor's Degree + 5 years
- Master's Degree + 3 years
- PhD + 0 years