We are looking for candidates for the following position. If you are interested, please forward your updated resume and rate requirement. If you are not interested but know someone who might be, please feel free to forward this info.
Job Title: Transport Tool System Administrator - OSS/BSS
Location: Littleton, CO
Duration: 3-6 months contract
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, and maintain a suite of software applications to capture, provision and monitor the Wireless Transport network.
- Implement and train new users on the Transport Assurance Tools application packages.
- First level of support and triage for bugs and issues submitted by users
- Monitor performance and determine improvement areas by developing key performance indicators for critical department metrics.
- Optimize system architecture and framework to facilitate business goals and growth
- Interact with internal and third party stakeholders to define business processes and software requirements
- Interface with analysts and business unit leaders to create automations and new tool sets to solve problems in a fast paced agile environment
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert and fully understand processes and their impact on the overall business; recommend and execute corrective actions to handle systems compliance against operating metrics.
- Serve as technical liaison with vendors
- Work with internal and third party stakeholders to specify and test interfaces for the suite of Transport Assurance Tools.
- Participate in technical writing, standards and documentation processes for the Transport Assurance Tools application
- 3- 8 + years Internet / Telecommunications Network experience.
- 3+ years of strong experience in Telecom OSS/BSS systems in one or more areas of Order Management, Inventory Management, Service Assurance and Interconnect Billing/ Expense Management systems or an industry-leading software package.
- Experience using open source and low-code development tools in a telecom environment
- Extensive knowledge with web service communication protocols (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- 3 years + experience in Wireless Transport systems implementation / Integration / Operations and Maintenance a plus
- Ability to work with business partners to define requirements for system and configure to meet their needs
- Ability to train corporate and operational personnel to use the system efficiently
- Ability to trouble shoot systems, identify bugs, relate to development and test fixes
- Growth mindset: Proven ability to quickly learn new concepts, processes, software and development ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with different departments of the organization.
- Detailed analytical abilities and technical writing skills.
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent engineering field and 5+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- provided by Dice