RSM is seeking a Transaction Advisory Services Manager for our national, award winning M&A practice. This TAS Manager will be responsible for completing financial due diligence on our client's Software/Technology deals in conjunction with Directors, C-level leadership, and other cross-functional team members.
* Performs (as part of a team) buy and sell-side financial due diligence for software/technology clients who are acquiring businesses
* Participates in client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management to obtain pertinent information for financial analysis
* Prepares detailed financial analysis to help clients evaluate their acquisition decisions and financing requirements
* Uses various software tools as designated by the firm
* Interacts with the other functional areas of the practice including tax, audit and other consulting practices
* Assists in preparing proposals and engagement letters
* Represents the firm in community activities and professional association
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Minimum of 5 years experience in an Audit or transaction advisory practice within a national public accounting or consulting firm, those with a mix of audit and corporate M&A development experience will also be considered
* Experience working on software/technology/SaaS deals
* Solid understanding of software revenue recognition
* Supervision/Team Leadership experience
* Ability to direct and manage client engagements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
* Ability to travel 30-40% overnight
* CPA certification
* Networking and communicating with C-level executives
* Strong project management skills
* Evaluated as exceptional performer in current position
* Possess a good balance of strong audit skills and business acumen
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to interact effectively with internal team members and external clients of the firm
* Ability to be a self-starter and to be confident when interacting with clients and asking questions
* Able to work within tight deadlines and take responsibility for getting the job done in a timely manner
* Ability to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.