Position: Trainee Telecom engineer
Do you have a keen interest in IT or Telecoms?
Do you currently work in customer service, whether behind a bar, retail or call centre?
Would you like the opportunity to work for an award-winning company, who will offer full training?
There are various positions accross the UK.
Salary of Trainee Telecoms engineer
- £23000 - £27000 per annum
- This role is paid on a self-employment day rate basis only to begin. You will be paid a daily rate and typically work 5 days per week.
Starting date of Trainee Telecoms engineer
Start date: ASAP
Job Description of Trainee telecoms engineer
- You will be given full and ongoing training in the role, and also be fully supported throughout your working day by our Scotland based Service Centre.
- To install broadband, TV services, resolve broadband faults, and optimise speed in our customer's premises on behalf of our clients which include TalkTalk and BT.
- The successful candidate will have an interest in Telecoms / broadband / IT.
- To undertake shift on a Rotational basis (5 days work per week, Monday - Saturday)
- In this Field based position you will be driving from one job to another providing the above services.
- Our client is a running a training course for this Telecoms Field engineer / broadband Field engineer / IT Field engineer position which will last for two weeks.
Previous experience within Telecoms Field engineer / broadband Field engineer / IT Field engineer , however an interest within either IT / Telecoms / broadband would be important for the client.
Key responsibilities of Trainee Telecoms engineer
- You need to have a full UK drivers' licence with no more than 6 points and have held this for at least one year.
- You will be Friendly, Customer focussed and desire to resolve connectivity Issues.
- You must be interested in IT, broadband, Telephony and digital TV technology