Capital Outsourcing Group's client is a principal contractor supporting and providing engineering resources to Openreach for over 24 years. They have been awarded several new Openreach contracts for which we are currently looking for the very best talent.
We are currently recruiting for Trainee and Experienced Cable Pulling Engineers
The telecommunications Industry offers the potential of a long term career and this role will offer the entry level experience into this ever evolving industry.
In your role you will be responsible for:
• Attending sites and providing underground copper and fibre cabling.
• Installation of Blown Fibre Tubing (BFT).
• Blowing fibre using fibre blowing technology.
• Working with wider engineering communities to connect residential and business customers.
• Working at heights and in the UG network whilst adhering to Health and Safety legislation.
• Working as an individual and as a part of team to achieve targets and KPI's.
You will receive paid first class accredited industry training on our clients one week residential course, which are held at regular intervals.
The training will include Full health and safety training, Driver and road safety, Driving assessment, Classroom work to support underpinning knowledge. In addition, you will receive Street-works training too.
Once you have successfully completed your training you will receive a fully kitted vehicle, fuel card and all the safety equipment and tools to carry out your job.
Applicants with the following skills would be of a benefit:
• ·Previous Telecoms experience
• ·Experience within a hands on trade
• ·Excellent customer service skills
• ·Be motivated and be able to work independently as well be a team player.
• ·Be comfortable and willing to work at heights when required.
• Be comfortable and willing to work underground when required
You will need to have:
• ·Must hold a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 6 points on your licence.
• ·The right to work in the UK
• ·A willingness to learn and a positive attitude
What's on offer for successful candidates?
• Competitive earning potential - £24000 OTE
• Full tooling, PPE and uniform
• Fully expensed and maintained company vehicle
• Personal accident insurance
• Excellent career progression opportunities
If you believe that you are the right fit, have the skills and expertise to add to our existing team and are looking to join a Company where progression is a core value, please contact the Capital Outsourcing Group by clicking "Apply". or on between 8.30am-5pm...... click apply for full job details