Job Role : Tower lead - Telecommunication
Location NYC-NY / Farmington-CT
* Responsible for managing technical relationship with business units; evaluating requests and recommending priorities for both operational needs and projects engagements.
* Responsible for Scope of Work development, budgetary efficiency, and project timelines for all telecommunication projects.
* Technical Lead for all Contact Center/Telecommunications project migrations, enhancements, including on prem contact centers, Home Agent solutions, overflow outsourced options, and voice flow options.
* Responsible for the design, migration, and implementation of Call Routing, Contact Center Skill layout, CTI Screen Pops, Call Recording, and Real-time Reporting.
* Manage all Company Telecommunications equipment from standard Corporate Communications and Cellular devices to Contact Center solutions
* Provide day to day and project direction for telecom technicians and vendors.
* Product Owner for Voice Network.
* Product Owner for contact routing, CTI, call recording, and softphones applications.
* Subject Matter expert for all voice and contact center related solutions.
* Responsible for production deployments and post deployment triage.
* As Product Owner, responsible for team direction, deliverables, efficiencies and quality.
Qualifications & Skills required
* Minimum 12+ years of IT Infrastructure experience managing, operating, and supporting Voice and Networking services with a strong focus on IP networking technologies supporting voice.
* Minimum 8+ years' experience with call components like CTI servers, call recording systems, routing engines, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and workforce management solutions.
* Deep understanding of customer service methodologies and best practices for a service organization, focusing on call centers / contact center key metrics within each and what it takes to grow from a call center to contact center.
* Experience as a Contact Center solutions engineer, well versed in multi-channel technologies and telephony platforms, with an emphasis on holistic integration of these technologies with CRM solutions.
* Experience planning and coordinating contact center migrations.
* Extensive experience with traditional enterprise contact center systems, such as at least one of the following:
* Avaya Communications Manager and Session Manager
* Genesis Enterprise contact center solutions & Cloud Contact Center solutions
* Extensive experience with IVR, VOIP, PBX, Verint, Call routing, Performance monitoring and process improvements.
* Strong knowledge of session management protocols such as SIP or H.323.
* Proven technical guidance in call center software development activities coordinating strategies to ensure technologies are interconnected and working smoothly.
* Strong experience building integrated Contact Center workflows or applications.
* Expert understanding of CTI and Contact Center API's
* Experience with testing CTI / Contact Center applications