Telecoms Support Desk Apprentice (18 Month Apprenticeship)
Do you have a great eye for detail and strong problem-solving skills? Want to significantly increase your skill set, learn how to support telecommunications systems and gain experience with a well-established business? If so, read on.Who will I be working for?
GK Apprenticeships are recruiting on behalf of Vale Communications, an independent telecoms specialist. Established in 2002, they serve all of the UK and take great pride in their tailored telephony solutions.
They are currently looking for a Telecoms Support Desk Apprentice to join them on an 18 month apprenticeship.What are the benefits?
- Salary of £12,000 per annum (with regular reviews for performance bonuses)
- Earn while you learn
- Complete a Level 3 Unified Communications Technician apprenticeship
- The chance to gain a Level 4 qualification or take on a permanent role once you've finished your apprenticeship
- Learn from a highly skilled team
- Offices based 20 minutes from the train station
- On-site parking
- Smart casual uniformWhat will I be doing?
As a Telecoms Support Desk Apprentice, you'll learn how to provide high-quality support to customers.
Working as part of the Tele Support Team, you will also learn how to carry out, and take part in:
- Troubleshooting technical issues and repairing faults
- Speaking with customers to identify the root of the problem
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Testing and reviewing new technologiesWhat do I need?
To be considered for this Telecoms Support Desk Apprenticeship, you'll need:
- At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English at grade C/4 or above
- To be eager to learn and increase your knowledge
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- A strong customer service ethos
- The ability to work well with others
- Good written and verbal communication skills
An IT qualification would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Technical Support Apprentice, Trainee Telecoms Support Engineer, Trainee IT Support Engineer, Telecommunications Support Apprentice, Junior Unified Communications Technician, or IT Support Apprentice.
This role would be suitable for those considering an IT Apprenticeship, IT Internship, UC Apprenticeship, Telecommunications Apprenticeship, or Field Service Apprenticeship.
Interviews are scheduled to be held on the 3rd and 4th September 2020. Vale Communications are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible.
So, if you're looking to start your career as a Telecoms Support Desk Apprentice, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency...... click apply for full job details