Telecoms Supervisor/Field Based Coordinator, Yorkshire (Permanent)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Based Coordinator. We would love to hear from you if you have civils and fibre network experience within a telecom's environment.
You'll be working in a part of telent that is dedicated to transforming the way support is delivered nationwide to Openreach and other external network providers. We aim to be the UK's leading network installation business, harnessing and enhancing the skills of our people to deliver high-quality cost-effective services.
You'll receive formal training. - and on-the-job training where appropriate - to ensure you're up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line
You'll be treated as an individual. We're not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you'll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.
Reporting to and directed by the Delivery Performance Manager you will be telent's customer ambassador in the field, responsible for enabling the delivery all works in the telent workstack through the resolution of access and fluidity issues.
- Highways Authorities Relationships - work with suppliers and Highways Authorities locally to develop an effective working relationship through ensuring consistent high levels of Streetworks compliance and reinstatement quality.
- Partner Performance - support your Partners in performing to such a level that service credits are not incurred, and the customer is satisfied with telent's performance.
- Joint Site Meetings - attend JSMs with asset owners to progress hot jobs and suppliers of specialist services e.g. directional drilling, to unlock fluidity.
- Escalations/Complaints - work with Partners to ensure expedient resolution of all escalated issues.
- Access - work with Partners, members of the public and local businesses to resolve site access issues as they arise.
Business Operations Skills - Experience:
- Experience of supervising civils or cable gangs working in the highways network or having held a position of 'site supervisor' or similar in the construction or telecoms industry.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
- NRSWA Unit 2 & 10
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Use of Solo, Qlikview, ConnecT etc.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
- Telent Rewards Scheme
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion...... click apply for full job details