We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated, Avaya Telephony Engineer to join our growing team based in South Cambridge.
* Looking for an In-House Telephony Engineer to join our engineering department, based in our South Cambridgeshire office.
* From time to time the successful candidate will also be asked to work in the field to ensure they continuously upskill.
* This is a varied role involving installation, diagnostics and maintenance.
* The successful candidate will be professional in manner, have a flexible approach to work and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
* This role would suit a motivated individual who is eager to develop their career within a dynamic and ambitious company.
* You must be able to use your initiative, multi task and be self-motivated with a can do attitude
* Telecoms Engineer minimum 3 years' experience with on premises Avaya IP Office, Server Edition, virtual Server edition, Voicemail Pro.
* Avaya AIPS ACSS are essential.
* A basic understanding of networking.
* A proven track record of customer satisfaction and industry accredited qualifications.
* Able to fault find on both 1308 and Cat5/6 cabling.
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
* Tact and diplomacy with a calm demeanour under pressure.
* Adherence to procedures with an ability to understand & follow detailed instructions.
* Numerate and literate