Turn a job into a rewarding career! Join the Hero's at TAK Communications.
To speak with a Manager directly, call !
How do you become our customers hero, every day?
- Dazzle customers with a smile, energetic personality and ability to connect them to what is most important to them! Entertainment, Telephone, Home Security and more for their residential or commercial services.
- Solve our customers problems. You will use your communication skills to understand the customers' needs and use your superior problem-solving skills to identify solutions to get customers back up and running, all the while, delighting them and exceeding their expectations.
- Complete customers' orders efficiently. You have expert product knowledge and help customers understand and get the most out of their services. Always, delighting them with a happy disposition and high level of professionalism.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Drive Company vehicles responsibly and safely
- Complete assigned work to code in its entirety by understanding work orders and having the proper customer premise equipment (CPE) needed to complete assigned work
- Properly track working time and never conduct off the clockwork
- Perform work in a safe manor, following all OSHA and company guidelines
- Keep assigned company vehicle interior and exterior clean and organized at all time
- Pick up jobs when needed as instructed by TAK Dispatch and/or Supervisor/Manager
PREFERRED CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner
- Self starter
- Ability to multitask, organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under deadlines required
- Must have basic mechanical aptitude
- Adaptability and being able to work individually and in a team environment
- Willing to travel
- Must have a valid driver's license and ability to pass MVR screen
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Ability to accurately measure distances, using tapes or other measuring devices
- Ability to carry, climb, operate and work upon an extension ladder, (approximately 28 ft high and 75 pounds)
- Ability to safely use weight-bearing equipment (safety harness and ladders) within the maximum weight limitations of the equipment
- Ability to differentiate between different sizes and colors of wires
- Ability to make cable connections in confined spaces by bending, reaching, twisting
- Ability to operate computer or test equipment associated with the position
- Ability to perform job from high places (i.e. poles and roofs in addition to an extension ladder)
- Ability to use hand tools in the manner for which they were intended including electric drills, hammers, wrenches and screwdrivers
- Ability to safely walk over all types of terrain in all kinds of weather while carrying tools and equipment including ladders and fully loaded tool belts
- Ability to work while standing 50 to 70% of the time
- Ability to work with small components and wire to make cable connections
TAK Communications, Inc. strives to hire, recruit and promote associates without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran's status. TAK is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer. TAK Communications will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.